“Confidence is the bridge between where you are and where you want to go. Don’t be casual about your
confidence or you will become a casualty on the road to your destiny.” – Dr. Keith Johnson
Andrew Carnegie was one of the richest men who ever lived. He was an American industrialist. He employed 43 millionaires at the height of his success. When asked how he made millionaires, Carnegie talked about mining for gold. “You develop people the same way you mine gold. To mine gold, one digs several tons of dirt to get an ounce of gold. But one does not go into the mine looking for dirt. One goes in looking for gold.”
You have gold inside of you! Your real potential has not been uncovered yet! You have special and unique gifts, talents, and abilities lying dormant within. A piece of gold is worthless lying deep in the earth’s crust. Your life coach or mentor will bring that gold to the surface. He or she will draw those beautiful nuggets out of you to show to and share with the world.
WHO IS A LIFE COACH?
- A person who cares about you and your life performance.
- A coach who holds regular one-on-one telephone coaching sessions with you, partnering with you to help you achieve your dreams.
- Someone who takes time to listen and help guide you in making adjustments in your personal life.
- A person who helps create solutions to the problems you deal with in everyday life.
- A mentor who prevents you from measuring or comparing yourself to those around you.
- One who evaluates your performance based on your strengths, capabilities, and potential—not on your personal performance.
- A “voice of encouragement” empowering you with the confidence to believe in yourself.
- A teacher who educates you. Excellent life coaches are teachers.
- Someone who provides a sense of accountability.
- Everyone works harder and does better when someone is watching and evaluating them.
- A person who will empower you with the necessary tools to move one step closer to your goals so that you can achieve your dream and become the person you are striving to be.