About Destiny College
Destiny College is a unique school because we focus on the development of a persons leadership potential.
Benefits of a Destiny College International degree:
- Recognized by the largest Christan Accreditng Associaton in the World
- Earn a Bachelors, Masters, or Doctorate degree from home.
- Study at your own pace.
- Class material is relevant and cutting edge.
- Develop your leadership skills.
- Receive Ministry Life credits.
- Affordable Pricing.
- You can transfer credits from secular colleges, Bible schools, and other training programs.
- Establish yourself as an expert.
- Publish a book using your Doctorate dissertation.
- Earning a Doctorate degree will open business, television and radio opportunities.
- Provide an online school in your church.
- Provides the credentials you will need for applying for thriving churches.
- Increase your future financial potential.
- Ministry placement opportunities.
To develop and educate World-Class Leaders with the CONFIDENCE, COMPETENCE, and CHARACTER needed to succeed in ministry, business, government, education, media, and the arts.
Statement of Faith
We seek to serve the Kingdom of God by offering educational opportunities to Christians of various denominational backgrounds. However, Destiny College adheres to the following Articles of Faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible authoritative Word of God. (II Timothy 3:16)
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. (I John 5:4-6)
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily-resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule. (Matthew 16:16; I Peter 2:21-24; I Corinthians 14:3-4)
- We believe the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ. (Galatians 4:4-7)
- We believe that deliverance from sin, sickness, and poverty is provided for in the atonement, and is the privilege of all believers. (I John 1:7-9; Isaiah 53:4; I Peter 2:24; Matthew 8:16-17)